Class OneThe Role of the Parenting Consultant
Goals of Lesson One
1. To understand the consultant’s role.
2. To write down what you bring to this role and consider how you build a business around the position.
3. The questions are in the presentation.
4. Also in the presentation, the presenter suggests that you write down your ideas about a topic you wish to consult on which you might advise a client.
Who Is a Parenting Consultant?
A parenting consultant is a hired expert who recognizes issues and responds by advising parents on how to address dilemmas, solve problems, and narrate solutions with parents and family members.
Parenting Consultants offer inspiration, training, and teaching in new skills and methods that support positive, conscious parenting.
1. Introduction to Consulting
2. Considerations on Consulting
Get In Touch with Instructor:
Dr. Caron Goode
28450 Corte Portofino, Menifee, CA 92584